Your rental experience should be everything you hope it to be. And, sometimes that means transferring to a different unit.
Here’s what’s involved in the process:
- Fulfill six months of your current lease.
- Fill out an application. When you transfer units, we will need to have you fill out a new application for many reasons. There may be a higher rent which you would need to qualify for or your credit may have changed during the last six months.
- Give us preferably 30 days to prepare your new unit.
- Pay the $200 Transfer Fee.
- Transferring to a specific unit is based upon current availability.
So please come into the office or email us at email@example.com. Let us know you would like to transfer and we’ll start the process!